- http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/ - Steve is an awesome review of cameras, especially smaller cameras that are starting to pack a real punch, like the Fuji X series, Sony RX1 and of course Leica's and their amazing lenses. Steve is a constant blogger, updates his site daily with contributions from guest bloggers, and has shot some amazing people and places. Highly recommend.
- www.kenrockwell.com - talk about constant bloggers, this guy is amazing. His site is very simple (which I like), his opinions are often humorous and off beat, but he is true to himself and that's an appealing quality. His knowledge bank of articles on cameras and techniques is one of the best around.
- www.zackarias.com/ - Zack is an inspiration. This guy has some of the best composition of any photographer I've seen. Technique is one thing but really 'seeing' and waiting is something Zack is a master at. He is definitely not a stock standard photo pro. He's better. His latest blog on the Fuji X100s was a masterful piece of writing, and has attracted an amazing amount of comments and hits (judging by the current search indexing). A must.
- http://strobist.blogspot.com.au/ - want to use a flash properly and get your exposures absolutely right, well David Hobby aka Strobist is your site. His content and lessons on techniques and gear is truly amazing.
- http://photorumors.com/ - if you want to keep up to date with almost every new piece of equipment and gear, here's my usual first stop.
- http://froknowsphoto.com/ - well he is very entertaining and extremely passionate about photography. His videos on youtube are also very informative and often very funny. He is genuine and true to himself. Go check him out.
Friday, April 5, 2013
6 Best Photography Sites
This is always a subjective subject, so lets get straight into it. This is not in any particular order.